A blog page for your practice is a great way to market to your ideal clients, set you apart and build your brand. This online course will guide you through the key points to designing and crafting a blog for your practice. This course will take you through 15 steps you need to consider when planning and then writing your blogs, and includes all the resources you need like a blog planner, blog checklist, and content calendar. This course is a great place to start for anyone who wants to get a blog idea off the ground but feels a bit nervous and is not sure where to start. It is also a great course for anyone who has started their blog and wants to make sure it is performing optimally.
How does the course work?
The course will have the following modules:
- Planning your blog
- Planning your content
- Writing your first 5 top blogs
- Evaluating your blog success
- Access to the four learning modules online: you can watch these at any time, and go back to them at any time for a period of 8 weeks form your sign up
- A blog planner workbook: getting started and putting pen to paper is sometimes the hardest barrier to overcome. Our workbook will provide a place for you to start, and work out your blog design, branding, goals and help you generate ideas for blog content.
- Our Maida Learning blog checklist: An easy and time efficient way to make sure each blog you put out addresses our 15 steps to crafting your perfect blog.
- Your very own content calendar: Know what your blogs are ahead of time with our 3 month blog content calendar – this will provide a space for you to record your upcoming blog topics, when you will post then and where you will share them.
- Blog analytics spreadsheet: the only document you will ever need to track your blog success. This spreadsheet is waiting for you! All you need to do is pop in your statistics from your blog site and our spreadsheet will help you know which blogs are winners and those that need review.
- Access to a blog review by our founder, Amy Geach. This is a great way to get input into your blog before sending your content live. Amy will help ensure you have a great blog that is engaging, and meets your plan.
What are you waiting for! People want to know what you have to say! Get your thoughts out and live in a structured way you will feel confident with.